Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I cut my doll's hair..Pictures!

  1. #1
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I want some opinions, the fear has finally disapaited over cutting my doll's hair. Jun has got to have a new wig beacuse I hacked off his bangs when I first got him, so I thought that I would experimate with his present hair. And I cut Jose's hair. It look to much like a styled girl's hair for me. I did try though... I absolutely love his hair! I would love to see what people think...
    I am happy and thrilled with it!
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2116763925

  2. #2
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on having the nerve to do that! They look GREAT. I would even love one of them to be a girl! [img]wink.gif[/img] They look much more boyish now.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They look Good!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They look Good!

  5. #5
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like their haircuts! It's much easier to see them as boys now!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absolutely love Jose's hair!!!!!!!
    LOVE IT!!!
    Great job!!!!!!
    I wish AG made more dolls with shorter hair!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The haircuts look good, but I think that Jose still looks kind of like a girl. Marisol is just too pretty. I actually think that he looked good in one album with the hair in the low guy ponytail.

    So--what's your story? You are so into the dolls, but obviously in a different way than most of us, so I would love to hear how it all got started.

  9. #9
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I don't think that Marisol is to pretty to be a boy [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Boys can be pretty. Jenndonn I answered your question in another thread.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SweetSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Jun looks good without bangs. Nice job. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •